Sunday, August 30, 2009

In My Mailbox

I really don't wanna go too long without posting (still working on those reviews! :/ ), so I thought I'd join in on this meme.

This week I got wayyy more magazines than I did books, haha. Figures.

So, along with Nylon, Teen Vogue, Elle and Rolling Stone...
I bought:


Jinx by Meg Cabot
One of the few by Meg that I hadn't read! Already finished this one though. Not surprising, since I'm a procrastinator, avoiding my homework at all costs. :/
Oh, i'm a baaaddd college student.




Wings by Aprilynne Pike
I've been wanting to read this one for a while and since it seems to be getting pretty mixed reviews, I figured i'd read it myself. :)

So... yeah. That's all for this week, unfortunately!


"In My Mailbox" was started by Kristi (The Story Siren).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!