Sunday, September 20, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)


So... yeah, I'm still alive!
College is killing me slowly, though. Not fun. :/

I'm just going to go ahead and jump right in!
This week I bought:



Got Fangs? by Katie Maxwell
I was browsing the bookstore on campus and found this one.
It looked cute and was only six bucks. Why not?


Tips on Having a Gay (Ex) Boyfriend by Carrie Jones
I've been wanting to read this one for SO LONG! Seriously. Since it came out! I don't even know why I never bought it...
I finally have it now, though! :D


The Other Sister by S.T. Underdahl
It was on sale and seemed pretty interesting. Can't resist a sale! Well, I can't at least.


Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Been wanting this one for a while. The cover's cute too!
And also, on sale. ;D


The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Based on the screenplay starring Kelly Preston, Greg Kinnear and Miley Cyrus.
I usually don't bother with Sparks' novels because I hear they're pretty depressing and I think real life's depressing enough. Mine is at least, haha.
The movie will be out early next year, but it looks really cute/interesting. So yeah. Bought it.


Hopefully I can read these within my lifetime! With the schedule I have currently, it's not likely. But, oh well. Buying books makes me happy. Seriously. It's like therapeutic or something.. :/


So until next time! (hopefully soon! )

-Briana


IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea!
Check out their blogs! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!