Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

I've been seeing so many books that are coming out this year, it's crazy. There's like, so many!
If it weren't for my wish lists on amazon (Yes, wish lists. I'm too embarrassed to actually say how many I have, though... :/), I don't even know how I'd keep track.

Anyway... I really loved Two-Way Street and can't wait to read more from Lauren Barnholdt.




Watch Me By Lauren Barnholdt




One Night That Changes Everything By Lauren Barnholdt



Love love love the covers!
I'm not exactly sure what these two are about, but both their release dates are set for this summer, so I'm sure we'll hear more about them soon!




Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!