Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Non-Book Related

So lately I've been pretty busy with school and such and haven't had a chance to read or review any books. It sucks.

Anyway, I wanted to update this blog somehow so I figured I'd post a little something. :)

So... as you might know, I'm from Texas.
The San Antonio area to be exact, so the Stock Show & Rodeo is something I've kind of grew up with.
No, I don't live on a farm. Or ranch. I've never even rode a horse before or owned a pair of wranglers. Not even a cowboy hat.
Count on me to kill the stereotype! Ha.

Anyway, the rodeo is something I go to every year. Not for the actual rodeo bit (There's no way I'd ever be able to sit for hours watching a guy attempt to stay on a wild bull's back! Aghh..), but because San Antonio usually gets pretty good, popular performers.

This year Selena Gomez was the big one, selling out her first ever arena show at the AT&T Center. (YAY!)

I absolutely love her! She's the sweetest person ever and I'm pretty much in love with her music. It's fun, young and something you can totally sing along to.
And if you know me, you know I love to sing (Horribly, I might add. Hahaha).

I had really good seats, so I thought I'd share a few videos I took of her performance.

Selena G covering Selena Q.
I'm a HUGE Selena Quintanilla fan. I grew up listening to her music, so it was so cute to see her perform this!



Selena covering The Backstreet Boys' I Want It That Way.
My dream as an eight-year old was to meet the Backstreet Boys. It still is, not even gonna lie! I was crazy obsessed with them. Hahaha



So if you haven't heard her music, go check it out.
Even if you're not into the "Disney scene", go do it!
I bet you'll have at least one song stuck in your head.


Anyway, I hope everyone has been reading books enough for the both of us!
I just bought a whole bunch of books I cant wait to read, but alas, I have to. :/

Spring Break can't come soon enough!



-Briana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!