Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud

Today I'm headed to watch a pre-screening of Charlie St. Cloud.
If you haven't heard, it's a film adaptation of the book The Life And Death of Charlie St. Cloud.

I haven't actually read the book, (though it's sitting on my bookshelf) but I'm still really excited to see it.

I personally think the trailer gives wayyy too much away, so here's my favorite tv spot so far (though I'm sure everyone & their mother knows about this movie by now):




I'll let you guys know what I think!



Briana


2 comments:

  1. what did you think? confession.. I want to see this movie. I can't help it lol. Let me know what you thought about it, so I know if I'm wasting my time/money lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loved it. haha

    Everyone keeps making fun, but I don't care!
    I think Zac's a great actor, which people don't realize because all they see is 'High School Musical'.
    But it was really good, much better than I expected.

    I heard it was pretty close to the book as well, so that's nice.

    I definitely recommend watching it this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!