Monday, August 16, 2010

~Birthday Contest Winner~

I just want to say thanks to everyone who stopped by this weekend & followed my blog and entered my contest!

This birthday was a special one, especially because from here on out there will be no #1 as the first digit in my age. :(
(Unless I live to be 100... =D )


Anyway, the winner (chosen randomly) who will get any book of their choice is....

If you're not already following her blog btw, you should! :)

I've sent you an email, so be sure to reply within 48 hrs!


Thanks again, to those who entered!
And be sure to check back!
My next contest isn't too far away and it's open to EVERYONE. :D


Briana

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner, and congrats to you too!!!
    =)
    Don't worry, the best years are yet to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!