Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi aka the story siren.
I really like this meme and I'm going to try my best to keep up with it (maybe it'll even help me keep track of what books I own!).


(Sorry for the bad picture, I was only able to take a quick snapshot!)

This week I received (from a very awesome person!):

Matched ARC by Ally Condie
Nightshade ARC by Andrea Cremer

Won from Camplified's Freebie Friday (go check it out!):

Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
It Girl #10: Classic by Cecily von Ziegesar
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
Reality Check by Jen Calonita

Overall, a pretty good book week!



Briana


2 comments:

  1. Really nice books, I think I have Sleepaway Girls in my piles somewhere. And I really want to read Matched (so I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on it).

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!