Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)


In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week was a little slow, but I ordered tons! 8D
So those should be in soon.

Anyway... this week I bought:


(this is only available at Walmart, until September & November where both bind-ups are available everywhere)


(It's only $4 bucks on amazon! STEAL! And it's really pretty & the font is blue! :D)


And I won a signed Beautiful Creatures poster from the Beautiful Darkness Teaser contest.
You guys should definitely check it out!
And I of course, bought a frame for it already :D

(Sorry for the glare.. :/ )

Many thanks to Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl!
I love it and it goes really well with my room. :)

Overall, a pretty good week. Let me know what you guys got!



Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!