Monday, August 23, 2010

So long, sweet summer...

It's that time again.
Yep, back-to-school time. :(

This summer wasn't the best summer for me, but it wasn't bad reading wise.
I did quite a lot.
And by a lot, I mean 27 books. To some that's not that much, but for someone who hardly reads at all anymore because of school, it's pretty great, believe me.
The only "fun" reading I get to do now is only during holidays. It sucks.


So with summer coming to an end and fall just around the corner, I thought I would post the books I'm anticipating most that are due out this fall/winter.


(Looks like it's going to be a great series!)

(Sounds so original and I haven't heard a single negative review so far.)

(Not a big werewolf fan, but this one sounds great.)

(Love this series!)

(Definitely looking forward to this one!)

(Looove her name! ;D And the cover? PERFECT.)

(Lots of hype! Hope it's all true!)

(How can this one NOT be on this list?!)

(I looove every one of Courtney's books. This one sounds sooo good!)

(So. Excited. CAN'T. WAIT!!!)


So that's my list. What's yours? :)


Briana



4 comments:

  1. WOW! You read 27 books this summer!? That's quite a bit! Last summer I read a total of 18 books from May 2009 until August 2009. And I thought THAT was a lot! Lol. I had a goal where I wanted to read 100 books before January 1st, 2011. Unfortunately, life happened so I don't think I'm going to quite make that goal. So, I'm just seeing how many I can read rather than reach a certain number. So far I'm at 26 books from December 31st, 2009 to Now. Wow. I feel like such a slacker compared to you! Lol. Good job, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add ACROSS THE UNIVERSE to the list. I can't WAIT for that one to come out...though it might be considered spring...so maybe it doesn't count. lol

    Great list! I'm really looking forward to MATCHED and THE REPLACEMENT, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Stephany - 27 books is good for me, but I know some people who read about 12 books a month, so I feel like a slacker as well. haha

    @ KM - I am so so so excited for Across The Universe! But it's released next year, which means it will most definitely be on my Spring '11 list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I feel dumb now..
    I just realized ATU comes out in January, when I somehow thought it's release was in March.. hmm.
    ANYWAY, I'm going to basically have a list for EVERY single book I'm excited for (trust me!), so it doesn't really matter. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!