Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (5)

Please do not read if you have not read If I Stay!
Really.
You've been warned...


Photobucket
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I think telling those who haven't read If I Stay that there's a sequel coming out in the spring, is slightly spoilerish, don't you think?

Well, I just recently found out a sequel was in the works! I had NO idea.
It's scheduled to release on April 19, 2011 and it's in Adam's POV.
I am so so SO excited for it (even as much as I am for Delirium), I already pre-ordered it!

Summary:

It’s been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam’s

life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard’s rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his

new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance

brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia’s

home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future—and each other.

Told from Adam’s point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went

explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.


For an excerpt, go here (and scroll down a little bit).
I'm warning you though, if you're still not excited now, that excerpt just about does it.

I can't wait until 2011!
From the looks of it, it's going to be a fantastic year as far as books are concerned. ;D

***

Briana



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!