Saturday, September 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

The following books were received in the past two weeks (I didn't get to share what I got last week because I was at school).
Anyway...


Bought:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (my review can be found here)
Shiver & Linger by Maggie Stiefvater



Kisses From Hell anthology (signed by Richelle Mead)
Vampire Academy Signature Edition (also signed by Richelle)
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (signed by Becca Fitzpatrick)



For Review:
Many thanks to the people at Henry Holt! I'm looking forward to reading this one.



Won from Goodreads:
I was a little bummed it came pretty beat up, with the front & back covers completely folded in half. :/
But, oh well. Beggars can't be choosers!



So, that's what I received. Feel free to tell me what you got! :D


Briana



14 comments:

  1. You had a great week! You're very lucky to have your books signed. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! looks like you had an awesome week for books!
    :D

    I liked Heist Society though it starts a bit slow.

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, how awesome The Duff looks. It's one of my most anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME mailbox. You have so many good books and books that I want to read! I hope you enjoy them all : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing books! I loved Heist Society and the Hunger Games.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DUFF looks very eye-catching! Can't wait to read it! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was sooooo tempted to buy the box set but I managed to walk away!=) It was sooo hard!=)


    All your books are wicked awesome but I did not like Never Cry Wolf at all!! But I do hope you have a better experience. I have a review on my blog if you ever review it I would love to read it- so drop a line if anything!!

    Happy Reading!
    Here's My IMM:
    http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, I am following you on twitter!=) LLL 808!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very jealous of your hardback versions of shiver and linger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OoOOO those are really good books you bought. I adore the Iron Fey Saga and the Hunger Games are incredible good!

    Oh and I'm seriously in love with Patch from hush,hush! So I'm officially jealous that you have a signed copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some great books this week. I saw DUFF today at the bookstore and was so tempted to buy it. Unfortunately the books I already had in my hand I really wanted. I'll check out your review.

    Happy reading
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsers! Nice haul! Love your blog by the way! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!