Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is hosted by the awesome Kristi, from The Story Siren.

If you haven't noticed since last week, I've been receiving a lot of titles I never got around to buying when they were new releases. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like all the great, most anticipated books come out around the same time (Clockwork Angel, Paranormalcy, Nevermore, Halo, Firelight, The DUFF, etc.), and hey, my wallet can only handle so much spending! It takes a toll. Reading is definitely not a cheap hobby! But I think we all know that... ;)

So, I guess I've been catching up on my wish list (or trying to, at least). It's sort of a back-to-school treat to myself, since it gives me something to look forward to because like I said before, I only really read on holidays. And I'll be honest--I need the motivation to get through this year. Ha! Anyway...

In My Mailbox this week:


Bought:



Photobucket
New releases bought:

Somehow my copy of Firelight by Sophie Jordan, got lost in the mail (yes, I freaked), so I'll probably have it next week. :/


So, that's what I got and I'm pretty darn excited. :D
What did you get this week?



Briana


10 comments:

  1. Wow. You got some good ones and lots of reading to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good choices! Hope you like The Everafter; it's pretty good. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made out like a bandit! Seriously, you had an awesome week. I'm glad to see Rampant sticking out in your purchase pack. It's one of my top 5 fav novels. I also loved the series by Lesley Livingston. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've got quite a haul! I hear you about not getting to titles right when they're released...there were a couple of books I got this week that are waaay old (hello, Sabriel) that I'm just getting around to buying. And I need to get my hands on Rampant...heard good things about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand that you are darn excited to read those awesome books. Oh men, I need to buy some more books now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great books! Loved Rampant, and Nevermore looks incredible,

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many great books! Hope u enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! So many great books! I really hope that you have fun reading all of them! Quite a few of them are on my TBR list!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great week you've had. I have some of those books and it's exciting because of everything I've heard about them. Hope you have a great week reading and I look forward to your reviews :)
    Come by to see my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice group of books!!! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!