Saturday, September 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

I've gotten a lot of books in the past two weeks but they were all delivered to my house, so these are the ones I have on hand right now. I'll have a much bigger post next week.


Photobucket
Sorry for the glares, by the way. I guess the flash was too bright..? :/


This one seems like a cute, short read and I just found out there's a sequel! I need that one now...

I know, I know. How have I not read an Elkeles book? I've been meaning to buy at least one for forever. Seriously. Leaving Paradise has been on my wish list since it had the old cover! But I decided to start off with this one.

There are a lot of comparisons between this one and the Hunger Games, so that's what initially made me pick it up. I like the cover too.

This one seems interesting and I especially loved Vania's (from Reverie Media), photos for the book. So so pretty!

I've heard great things about this one. And the cover's cute.

I've been wanting these for a while but I've been putting off buying them because I don't like waiting for the next books. I'm SO impatient.

***

So that's it for me. At least, all that I can show you for now.

Leave a comment letting me know what you got! :)



Briana

10 comments:

  1. You had a great haul this week. I'm interested to read your review on Eyes Like Stars. I've always meant to pick it up but never heard anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I ADORE Perfect Chemistry!: I really hope you enjoy it! I look forward to seeing what you think!

    YAY! Another IMMB post featuring Need :D Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a good pile of books there. Hope you have a fun week reading them :)

    Come See What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome books! I've read many of those and enjoyed them. I'm a new follower!

    In IMMB is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Perfect Chemistry was sooo good. I hope you enjoy it. It's the only one of her books I've read, but it was great! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect chemistry was the bestest hope u enjoy it here is my IMM: http://basma-aal.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome IMM! I hope that you enjoy all of your new books!

    Check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You got tons of great books this week. I haven't read anything by Simone Elkeles yet either, so don't be ashamed! I've been wanting to read Need for a while, but I just haven't gotten around to buying it. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    Here's what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that's great you already have the mark by Jen Nadol, I've been looking for a copy of that but it seems it's not yet available in my country. please check out my IMM too. http://fictionspark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!