Saturday, October 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


This IMM is basically what I received throughout the entire month of October (so far). And for me, this month has quite possibly been the best month ever books-wise. I can't even. I'll just let the books do the talking...


Bought:

Photobucket

Elixir by Hilary Duff with Elise Allen
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

I've already read and reviewed these, but I always buy my own copy especially if I receive an ARC. And look at 'em! They are far too pretty to not buy.


Photobucket

Freefall by Mindi Scott
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan (signed)

-I love Mindi Scott and I've heard great things about Freefall. All I know is if her book is half as awesome as she is, I'm sure I'll love it.
-Water For Elephants was on sale and since I've always thought it looked interesting, I figured I'd pick it up. And I really want to read it before the movie comes out.
-I love John Green and David Levithan and still hadn't gotten Will Grayson. When I saw that signed copy, I just had to get it! Looking forward to reading that one.

Won:

Photobucket

Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Unbroken Connection by Angela Morrison (signed)

I won these from Cindy aka Princess Bookie from her super crazy, super great Contest Craze. Thanks again Cindy! And thank you Bloomsbury and Angela Morrison! I will very much enjoy these! :)


Review/Borrowed:

Photobucket

The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

To say that I had a complete spastic meltdown when I got the last three would be an understatement. I can't even begin to tell you how loud I was squealing or how high I was jumping. I'm an idiot, I know.
Thank you so so SO much to In Group, B&N Book Club, Disney Hyperion and a very awesome person who might possibly kill me if they give me any more of my 2011 must haves.


Swag:

Photobucket

Carly sent me all of these bookmarks! Some are even signed! :D
Unfortunately, I don't know/have Carly's info (long story), so Carly, if you're reading this shoot me an e-mail! And thank you so much! I love bookmarks.


***

So that's what I received this month. I hope you guys got some great books! Feel free to let me know so I can go squeal over at your post (because as you know, I'm good at that).

Have a great rest of the weekend! :)




Briana

16 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I just bought Elixir last weekend and can't wait to read it. I'm so jealous of those wonderful ARCs. Happy Reading and I have awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://literary-explorations.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Freefall, I hope you do too! It's one of my favorites. I can't wait to read Unbroken Connection! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck! You get to read Across the Universe and Delirium early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many great books :) Hope you have loads of fun reading them.

    Come see what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great books! Have a great time reading.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished (and loved!!) Hex Hall so I am incredibly jealous of your copy of Demonglass!! :) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bunch of awesome books but I'm most excited about ELIXIR, I need to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Congratulations! You received the "One Lovely Blog Award":) You deserve it! Here is how it works: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-lovely-blog-awardspassing-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't believe I couldn't believe I got Wildthorn for such a good price either! You had a great book week. So jealous of Delirium! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard a lot of good things about Elixir - I hope you enjoy it! And Freefall is excellent! and AGH Delirium and Demonglass and Vixen and Across the Universe?! You are making book bloggers everywhere quiver with envy at your books this past month!

    Have a great week :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did quite well this week. I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing week!

    Great books, I hope you enjoy!

    Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome books! You have a few in there that I can't wait to get my hands on. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's a great haul! Thanks for dropping by my blog...I really enjoyed The Agency #2 so hope you can get your hands on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! I've heard good things of Water for Elephants. Hope you enjoy reading all the other great books you got!

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing book week! I got "Crescendo" as well and can't wait to read it. I have heard fantastic things about "Across the Universe". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!