Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've been tagged!

Thanks Brooke (from the super fab Cupcake Queen Book Reviews) for tagging me!
Now, onto the questions...


4 things in my purse:
-wallet
-keys
-makeup bag
-tissues

4 things on my desk (I don't have a desk at home, so I'll go by my dorm room):
-textbooks
-a few YA books I brought from home to keep me occupied
-ipod charger/speaker
-mini calendar

4 favorite things in my bedroom (my bedroom back home):
-all my books, of course. that's where I house them.
-my bed. i have the most wonderful, comfortable bed ever. seriously. i haven't found one even close to comparing with mine. i love it.
-my wall art. i've mentioned before that i love photography and i have my walls decorated with some of my favorite people, photos, posters, etc.
-my tv & dvd collection. i'm lame, i know.

4 things i've always wanted to do (but haven't yet):
-finish my book. (not sure how long that'll take...)
-travel the world.
-move out of state and go to my dream school. (we'll find out how that goes next year! i'm excited. :D )
-spend the night in a haunted house.

4 things i enjoy very much at the moment:
-all the new YA releases. i have SO much to read!
-spending time with friends/family. i definitely don't take it for granted now that i'm starting to see everyone less and less. quite sad.
-the weather. texas is finally getting the hint that summer is over and it's time to move on... it's about time!
-all the halloween themed movies/shows that have been on tv lately. i looove halloween!

4 songs i can't get out of my head:
-sparks fly by taylor swift
-into your arms by the maine
-fall into me by hey monday
-ours by the bravery

...i like a variety of music. haha

4 things you don't know about me:
Hmm...
-i have a rat/mice/gerbil/hamster/whatever looks like a rat phobia. yeah, i'm pretty sure i'll die of a heart attack if i ever had to touch one. it's bad.
-i'm somewhat of a paranormal freak. i love anything and everything ghost related. (if you haven't already figured that out...)
-i've been told numerous times that i'm really quiet and seem insanely shy. um, yeah. no idea how i can seem that way unless you're a complete stranger. (i tend to behave my best in front of people i don't know XD) my mother will be the first to tell you otherwise, though.
-i've met quite a number of celebrities. (i used to want to work in the entertainment business. well, technically i guess i still do.)



So... I guess that's it.
I'm not sure who to tag so if you read this and haven't done the tag, YOU ARE NOW TAGGED BY ME. :D
Leave the link so i can go comment your awesome survey! :)



Briana

2 comments:

  1. AH! what do you work as? That's so neat! and I am loving all the Halloween movies as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't exactly work (yet).
    I'm just involved in a few memberships and organizations that have had events and stuff, which kind of gives you the opportunity to meet some great people. I do it mostly for the sake of gaining experience.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!