Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (13)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.


Photobucket

There's not an official summary yet, but here's what we know about it so far:
What Happened to Goodbye is about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.


I love Sarah Dessen. She and Meg Cabot were the reason why I got into (and stuck to) YA to begin with. I can't really imagine this genre without Dessen, so if you haven't read anything from her, go do it now! I recommend either This Lullaby, Just Listen or The Truth About Forever, since those are my favorites.

What Happened To Goodbye is set for a May 2011 release and of course, I already pre-ordered.

For those who are fans of Sarah, which of hers is your favorite?
My top 3 are mentioned above, but my ultimate favorite is This Lullaby, which happened to be the first of hers I read. Looove Dexter. Hate Spinnerbait. ;P


*The cover above was just released on amazon, so I'm not sure if it's the official one since amazon has been screwing up lately Sarah just confirmed this is in fact, the official cover! I really like it.



Briana

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was coming out with a new book so soon! Awesome! :]

    Pretty sure my favorite is still The Truth About Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Sarah Dessen book is Just Listen. It was the first I read and loved it from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I've never read a Sarah Dessen book, though, is that bad? I have two of hers though and I've heard she's one of the best YA authors, I just need to find the time to read one of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa - I love The Truth About Forever! The ending is one of my favorite endings EVER. :)

    Brittany - I loved Just Listen as well. It's different than her other books, but it's one of my favorites nonetheless. I think that book has the best quotes too.

    Lucie - I completely understand about not having the time! I hope you get the chance to read her soon! And definitely let me know what you think when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!