Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Photobucket

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.
As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?
Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.


This is one of the 2011 releases I am most excited for. And that cover! So pretty!
Entangled will be released January 6, 2011. It's only available for pre-order at amazon uk right now, but hopefully that changes soon. Be sure to visit Cat over at her blog.

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?


Briana

5 comments:

  1. Nice wait:) I like novels in which you read about a character who is just exploring herself at the same time! Here is my wait: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of sick of book covers with girls' faces on them, but isn't this one cool? I mean, her hair, the font---everything. It looks good!

    My WOW: http://www.annareads.com/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. This cover is breathtaking but I'm a little worried about the description. I'm not a fan of character's writing their own stories.
    I'll probably read a chapter in the store before buying it. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I know! I had no idea so many people from Texas were book bloggers :) Consider me your newest follower--oh, and your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!