Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (15)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.



Photobucket

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

I really wish we had more of a summary, but regardless, I cannot wait for this book! If you didn't already see my sidebar, this is my most anticipated read for this year. I was a little late coming into the series, but I'm not entirely disappointed about that. The wait for Last Sacrifice has been driving me crazy, I can only imagine how I'd feel if I had to wait for each book. Not fun.

Last Sacrifice will be released December 7, 2010 and I've had it pre-ordered since this past summer. This will be the first book I read during Christmas vacation and I for one, can't wait to be reunited with Dimitri! ;)



Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!