Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (16)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Photobucket

Instead of celebrating Memorial Day weekend on the Jersey shore, Jane is in the hospital surrounded by teddy bears, trying to piece together what happened last night. One minute she was at a party, wearing fairy wings and cuddling with her boyfriend. The next, she was lying near-dead in a rosebush after a hit and run.

Everyone thinks it was an accident, despite the phone threats Jane swears were real. But the truth is a thorny thing. As Jane's boyfriend, friends, and admirers come to visit, more memories surface--not just from the party, but from deeper in her past...including the night her best friend Bonnie died.

With nearly everyone in her life a suspect now, Jane must unravel the mystery before her killer attacks again. Along the way, she is forced to examine the consequences of her life choices in this compulsively readable thriller.



I really love Michele Jaffe as a person, but have yet to read her books. There are so many people that love them, so I'm looking forward to reading her series sometime soon.

Rosebush will be in stores December 7, 2010 (same day as Last Sacrifice--woohoo!) and I've already pre-ordered. With that cover, can you blame me? It's great.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?



Briana


3 comments:

  1. I loved Michele's novel Bad Kitty, which is a fun, frivolous novel. I'm interested in seeing a more serious side of her as an author in Rosebush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added this to my TBR list on Goodreads. I'm not usually a fan of reading mysteries but this seems like its a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the 2nd time I've seen this for someone's WOW. I'll have to check it out. Thx!

    Hope you come by and see my WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!