Friday, November 5, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (November 5-8)

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen from Crazy for Books.

Book Blogger Hop


This week's question:
What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

I've never unfollowed a blog and my feelings on losing followers? Well, I started this blog as a personal outlet, to simply talk about books. I didn't expect any followers to begin with. With that said, if I notice I lost a follower, instead of getting upset, I think about and appreciate the followers I DO have. You guys are so great and to think that anyone cares about what I have to say (or rant about) enough to follow me, well, that's pretty darn awesome. So thank you! :D
I must say though, it kind of gets to me when someone says they're following you, but they're not and have no intention to. Following my blog is your own personal choice and I won't hold anything against you if you choose not to. But I don't really see the point in lying about it.


Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee's View.



This week's question:
Who are your favorite authors?

This is a tough one. You guys should know me well enough to know that I'm such a cheater when it comes to questions like these! Ha!
But off the top of my head, the first authors that come to mind when I think of ~The Best~ are:
Meg Cabot
Sarah Dessen
Lauren Oliver
Courtney Summers


*****


Anyway... hey everyone! I know I've been kind of slacking lately and it seems the blog has been consisting of nothing but memes lately, so I apologize. I haven't had much time to read, but I posted up my review of Sisters Red which was the last book I read.

Also, if any of you have a twitter--leave your names! Twitter for me, is a better way to interact with fellow bloggers/readers besides commenting on each other's posts. I'd like to get to know you all a little better!

Hope you all have a super great weekend! :)



Briana

8 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Twitter now! (I'm _jennifersmith)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bree! I sometimes delete a blog from my follow list, not out of malice or offence, but to get rid of blogs I'm not really visiting, so I can concentrate on the favourites. Therefore I won't be upset if anyone else does the same to me - you can't follow everyone. I do like to have lots of book reviews to read though.
    I'm on Twitter as KatieWhoCanRead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie: Yep, I think that's completely understandable.

    And I'm now following you both on twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren Oliver is definitely one my new favorites! You have a great blog and I'm now following you. :D
    My twitter is @AdrianaLTR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MUST read some Sarah Dessen!

    About the Blog Hop:You have to look for my answer underneath the mountain pictures on my blog. I like your reply. It seems silly to worry about followers...it's comments I like! I think it is strange that I have very few followers that I actually know so if I lose one follower oh well, I didn't know then anyway.
    -Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your positive take on losing followers. I'm really liking seeing all the cool stuff about bloggers blogging for themselves and not for others :)

    And your favourite authors' list is awesome. I can't believe I left Courtney Summers and Sarah Dessen off my own. And I adore what I've read of Lauren Oliver so far.

    I'm a new follower.I hope you can find the time to stop by my blog!

    http://musty-pages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Briana! Thanks for dropping by my blog. FF back. <3

    I agree that no matter how many followers we have, we should feel happy with what we have and appreciate them. :)

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me a follow, just returning the favor. And I forgot Meg Cabot in my favorite author lists! Ugh, I hate that. The Heather Wells series is one of my all time favorites though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!