Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Photobucket
Charley sees dead people. That’s right, she sees dead people. And it’s her job to convince them to “"go into the light.” But when these very dead people have died under less than ideal circumstances (i.e. murder), sometimes they want Charley to bring the bad guys to justice. Complicating matters are the intensely hot dreams she’s been having about an Entity who has been following her all her life...and it turns out he might not be dead after all. In fact, he might be something else entirely.


This one isn't exactly YA, but when I read the synopsis, I was immediately intrigued. I do read other genres besides YA from time to time, and this one looks like it's going to be great. Bonus points for the cover too! It portrays the book as paranormal-type read and still manages to look cute and girly while doing so. Love it!

First Grave on the Right will be released February 1, 2011. You can pre-order here!


What are you guys waiting on?


Briana

3 comments:

  1. I like the sounds of this....hope you come by and see my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Briana!!! I hope you like it!
    ~D~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great read. It might be worth venturing out of YA for. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!