Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

I didn't post an IMM last week due to cramming for finals (smart, I know), so here's what you missed during Hell Week:


Photobucket

Purchased:
-Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Eeeek! Amazon being made of awesome, sent it to me a day early and well, I guess you know why I spent the day before a test cramming. It was worth it, though.

-Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
Looove this cover! And I haven't read a thriller-type book in a while. Or ever. So I can't wait to read this!

-You Against Me by Jenny Downham
I really liked Before I Die by Jenny Downham and this one looks even better! Especially the cover. Unfortunately for us Americans, this is only available in the UK right now. Oh, how I love the book depository!


For review:
-Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
If you don't know (which you should), I LOVE Courtney Summers. She's quite brilliant and this book is going to be great. I can just tell. I'm hoping to read/review this soon so I can increase your anticipation for FFA's release AND my December Giveaway. ;)
(If you haven't entered the giveaway yet, you really should. You won't regret it...)


This week:

Photobucket

Gifted:
-Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
-The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

This was an early Christmas gift from one of my friends and I love it! I've been wanting both of these for a while, so I'm so looking forward to reading them soon.


So that was it. I'd love to know what everyone else received, so leave a comment! :)
Hope you have a great weekend!





12 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!I'd love to read Rosebush and You Against Me!
    Also The Lying Game is so so good!!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books! They all look amazing, can't wait to read You Against Me and Rose bush especially! :))

    Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you got Lily and Dash and the Lying Game! Great IMM this week. I did IMM too as it's a special one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Can't wait to read Last Sacrifice & Fall For Anything. :) I also ordered You Against Me from TBD, but I haven't received it yet. It's been almost 3 weeks... I'm worried it got lost or something. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay awesome books, and I entered the giveaway :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Lying Game this week too! It looks really good :) I really want to read Dash and Lily as well. It looks so cute!
    Great mailbox :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week! I STILL need to read LS, but I'm scared! LOL I will soon though, I promise :)

    I'm jealous of everyone who received Fall For Anything! I can't wait to see what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read Last Sacrifice! I'm sad the series is going to be over (of course there's always the spin off, but it can't possibly the same).

    I'm also wanting to read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares.

    I'm so excited for Christmas & my birthday - I hope I get some good books! I would be happy if that's all I got!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool books. Hope you like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also just bought Rosebush but haven't read it yet. I love The Lying Game and Dash & Lily. Hope you enjoy all your new books and Happy Holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books this week Bree! I got The Lying Games, as well, which you probably saw. I'm excited for it. I also can't wait to read Fall For Anything! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of books! I want to read them all! :) I've read The Lying Games already and it was great! I really enjoyed it! I am currently reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. So far so good! It's pretty fun and a great holiday read!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!