Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (19)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

Photobucket

Sometimes there's no turning back.

Amber's life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of her family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.

Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell that he's also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.

The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she's drawn to him. And the more she's troubled by his darkness. Because Cade's not just living in the now--he's living each moment like it's his last.



I really love Lisa Schroeder and admit it--this cover is breathtaking! I love it. And the synopsis is pretty darn awesome as well. This is honestly one book I have a countdown for. And contrary to all my book spazzing, I don't have a literal countdown for many, so you know I mean business. CANNOT WAIT.

The Day Before will be released June 28, 2011.



Briana

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely LOVE this cover, and the story sounds good, too.

    Here's mine:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/waiting-on-wednesday-dec-15/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds like it was made for me! I'm feeling as excited as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This novel is on my wishlist too. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it will be an awesome book! I haven't read anything by Lisa Schroeder yet, but I have her "Chasing Brooklyn" on my tbr list. And of course, I just added this one too.

    This is my first time to your blog, & I LOVE it! I'm excited to visit it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
    By Stephenie Meyer
    Publication date: April 12, 2011

    This must-have hardcover edition--the only official guide--is the definitive encyclopedic reference to the Twilight Saga and provides readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. This comprehensive handbook—essential for every Twilight Saga fan—is full-color throughout with nearly 100 gorgeous illustrations and photographs and with exclusive new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds awesome and I absolutely love the title! Great pick and thanks for letting me know about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE all of her books! And this cover is gorgeous! I cannot wait for it to be released :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sounds like a good read. I'll wait with you, then. This book is sorta my type. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!