Thursday, February 10, 2011

New design and announcement!

Bree's Books


If you haven't noticed, I've gotten a whole new blog makeover. AND I LOVE IT. I've been wanting one for a while and since I'm pretty much html handicapped, I contacted Lori from Use Your Imagination Designs (her book blog Pure Imagination, is also one of my faves) to see if she could help.

I think it's obvious she did way more than help. I couldn't be happier with the new look and if any of you are thinking of getting a new design (or even just a header, signature, etc), I HIGHLY recommend her. She's so great! And she sure knows how to please. :)

Not to mention, this design is pretty easy on the eyes. Yep, the eyes. They're serious things, y'all. Mine don't do well in the face of loud or dark colors. For example, I initially wanted a black background with a nice simple design to complement it. Yeah, didn't go so well. And I was only looking at blogs that had them! Migraine for the eye, lemme tell you... So instead, I succumbed to my inner girly-girl and chose a pretty pink kit.

And with that, the eyes are happy. THE END.

Anyway, as for the blog, it's safe to say it's been pretty dead around here lately. BUT- I have been doing some reading this month, so I should have a few reviews posted soon. And keep an eye out for a few other things as well... :)


That's all for now!

9 comments:

  1. I loooove it too! So pretty! Not that it was bad before, but sooooo cute now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally dig your new layout, it's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how pretty is this? Proper girly pink blog. Love it! Everything looks nice and neat and clean too. Totally cute and very good timing too with all the hearts and Valentines Day just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it as well.

    @ Slowest Bookworm: Thank you! And I know, right? It's definitely getting me in a Valentine's mood. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!