Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day came early...

Photobucket

I don't usually do this, so you should already know this is special.
Today Delirium is in stores! YAY!!! I LOVED this book. It's one of my all-time favorites, and that says a lot. In celebration of its release, Lauren Oliver is currently touring and if any of the locations are near you, I highly recommend going! (I'll be at her Austin stop, so if any of you Texans want to say hi, I'd love to meet you!)

For those who can't make it, you should still pick up a copy of Delirium ASAP! It'll surely be a NYT Bestseller and one of the best books of 2011. Annnd it's the PERFECT book for Valentine's Day. Even for those who aren't Valentine's Day fans (like myself who is always single...), it will put you in the lovey-dovey-not-at-all-bitter mood. Trust me on this. :)

And finally, I just want to say HAPPY RELEASE DAY to Lauren! It seems like I've been waiting forever for Delirium's release and I can only imagine how long it's felt to her.

So for those who do go out and buy it, once you've finished reading, definitely come and tell me what you think. I'm always open for book discussions, and for my favorite books especially. And if you're anything like me, you will oh, so desperately want to discuss it with someone (anyone) afterwards. Yep, it's one of those books. ;)


8 comments:

  1. Delirium was AMAZING! I cannot wait to get to the bookstore to buy my own copy and reread it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm one of the few who didn't care much for Delirium, :P LOL but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book, and I'm not much of a fan for Valentines Day anymore... bitterness! Haha. However, I do like romance books if they're not too ridiculously gushy, and you say this is a decent book, so I'm going to check it out!

    P.s. I left you an award on my blog! I'm not expecting you, or anyone else to repost the award, or send it on to others, I just simply ask that you leave me a comment and let me know you've accepted it!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed on all accounts! Loved the book, love Lauren and def. checking out those tour locations hoping she's coming to Philly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delirium was AMAZING! How have we managed not to talk about this? It's probably because I was in another world when I finished reading it. So. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll see you at Book People today...I'm the one with long red hair! Find me!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoop, the book was freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!