Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox 16 - Crazy Hoarder Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Ok, so as the title suggests, this might totally seem like a blog post version of the show Hoarders, BUT it's not, not really. In fact, this is going to be about a month’s worth of books since all my packages are shipped home instead of to my dorm because my RAs are incompetent. But that’s another story. ANYWAY...


Photobucket

Purchased:
God Loves Ugly by Christa Black - SO excited for this one! I love Christa.

Inside Out Maria V. Snyder - This series looks freakin' amazing!
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder - Ditto^

Desires of the Dead by Kimberley Derting - Loved TBF, hope this one's just as great.

Angelfire by Courtney Alison Moulton - I hear Will is hot this debut rocks! Excited!

Fire by Kristin Cashore - Really looking forward to this one, though I've yet to read Graceling. I fail, I know but I'm workin' on it.

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell - Super pretty cover! And I'm sure it's got the story to match.

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman - Again, cover love. Sounds hilarious too.

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - Not gonna lie, I felt this book up. Very velvetty. (Is that a word??) Story also sounds great.

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford - I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

Clarity by Kim Harrington - Love this white cover AND I love that it's glossy. Glossy is underrated. We need more glossy covers.

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins - Love this book oh, so much. And Archer. Team Archer, FTW!

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr - Complete series, oh yeahhh. (Can you tell I don't get to say that very often, so I have as much fun as I can when I do? :P)

Haven by Kristi Cook - I love Kristi and I've been looking forward to her book for a long while. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink - Been wanting this book FOREVER and finally got it. Love this cover too.

Not pictured:
Afterlife by Claudia Gray - Did not love this, but had to have my series completed. Overall, series was good, but this was most definitely not the best book. :(

And there might be a few others I missed... Sorry! I lost track while opening all the packages. It kind of felt like Christmas and well, you just have to know how I am on Christmas morning to fully understand that madness.



Photobucket
AND THIS PEOPLE, IS WHY I LOVE HARPERTEEN. Harperteen: you guys rock, I love you x4798644864786.

For review:
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Die for Me by Amy Plum

aka The Dark Days debut author package
OR as I like to call it,
Package Full Of Awesome

I will be attending The Dark Days Tour this summer, which means I will be meeting every one of these authors. Lemme tell you, excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this. If any of you are interested in the tour (which you should be because as we've already established, it's going to be AWESOME), you can head over to the Dark Days facebook page and click under events to see if they're coming near you.

I'll be at the Austin stop if anyone's interested. And if you can't make it, I'll definitely be blogging about it, so stay tuned for that and maybe a giveaway...? ;)



So. That's what I've received when I was away and I'm beyond ready to read these! Hope you all had a great book week/month as well. Leave a comment and I'll check out your IMM asap!

35 comments:

  1. OMG how awesome is your mailbox this week! I'm coming to your house to read them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...that is a LOTTTTTTT of awesome books! harperteen's is amazing, and you're incredibly lucky! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Look at all that Debut Novels! I am jealous! And all that for reviews too. Hereafter and all. -.- I'm jealous publishers won't send stuff for review international. Oh well! Amazing IMM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! So many of those are on my wish list. Can't wait to see what you think of them.
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul this week. I'm super jealous of all the great books. :D I totally want a copy of Haven and A Touch Mortal. :D

    -Happy Reading from Akasha Hale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! you've got a lot that are on my TBR list... jealousy much? And it sucks that you can't get your books sent to school! I feel like the people in my dorm's mailroom know me now because I'm always in there picking up packages Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this month!! I got Outside In this week too so I plan to read both books soon as I love Maria V. Snyder.
    I loved Babe in Boyland! So cute and funny.
    Can't wait to read Haven, Clarity and Angelfire - I just have to find the time.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW so many books this week! I really hope you like Prophecy of the Sisters - it's one of my favourite series :D! I'm almost done with Falling Under ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is an intense haul!!! Haha I agree that Babe in Boyland sounds hilarious. Me and my friend were looking at it the other day at the bookstore talking about how it just seems so implausible that a girl could actually dress up as a guy and get away with it. Definitely curious to read that one! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to pet your books. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindsi: Totally not! I did a freaky happy dance when I got the package & petted them lots, myself. I'm the weird one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here. Awesome in my mailbox! Get on Divergent immediately! It's extraordinarily fantastically awesome. Read it last month and loved every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that is a lot of awesome books!! i love your header btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! So many awesome books. And I'm new to you blog, so your blog is super cool too!! :)

    xo,
    Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO jealous you got DIVERGENT! Looks awesome. Oh, and it must have been SO fun to open those packages. Love your books this week. Enjoy girl :)

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heard clarity is an awesome book. have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I lived in the USA and got some HarperTeen goodies as well. I got Starcrossed and Hereafter as eBooks, but that's just not the same as an old-fashioned, lovely paperback book. I love how you bought hardcovers of all those awesome books like Angelfire, The Vespertine, etc. I got Fire too last week and I really loved reading it! I hope you'll enjoy it as well. Happy reading!


    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing books! I'm really jealous. I'm still drooling over them so excuse me for a moment...
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy them :D I'm still waiting for my copy of Demonglass to arrive - I'm so excited!

    Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think all of us book readers are also book hoarders lol. But! You had a really awesome haul!! All of the sound great and I'm super super jealous of the HT stuff! Especially Divergent! *drools* Enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, you got a pile of awesome, awesome books in the past month! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello fellow hoarder. :P LOL You did very well this week! I loved Angelfire and I'm looking forward to reading Demonglass. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter
    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got so many great books! I absolutely adore The Vespertine, it was so beautifully written. HAve fun reading them, you'll have a lot of books to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super jealous of that box full of awesome! :) Fab books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow!! What a great mailbox! I see a whole bunch in there that I want to read. :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! That's amazing! You got such wicked books this week! : ) I want to read...all of them? lol.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cool that you're going to the tour! I wish there was a stop closer to me. Angelfire is really good along with tons of other books you got this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so swooning over your mailbox! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Hearafter and Starcrossed I'm so jealous =o) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahhh! I'm so proud of you for conquering your requesting fear! Yay!
    You got SO many amazing books! Seriously all of them look totally great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE your mailbox, who wouldn't??!!! Desires of the Dead WAS as good as TBF;) And I also loved Haven and Angelfire. Wow, Harper is fantastic, great bundle of review books!
    My IMM can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great books you got this week. I got Clarity too, it looks so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so jealous of these books I could scream! Angelfire rocked. I am drooling for Demonglass. I have Clarity this week and am waiting impatiently for the library to get Babe in Boyland to me FAST lol You can check out my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome books this week!!!
    New follower, btw.
    Love your blog's header...and your blog :) The majority of your books are on my TBR list...I would love to get my hands on them....
    Happy Reading :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG!!!!
    SOOO many books and they all look soo good!
    Your so lucky to have them from Harperteen too =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW such a great lot of books. Awesome that you got that package from Harperteen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!