Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (21)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Gossip Girl, Psycho Killer by Cecily von Ziegesar

There isn't a summary just yet (that I could find, at least), but in case you can't guess, this is pretty much similar to the twist of P&P (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies), but with a popular YA book, which I think is pretty awesome. I used to be really into the Gossip Girl series when I was younger even though I thought the books were just 'okay', but judging from the title AND cover (seriously, I love this cover), Gossip Girl, Psycho Killer seems like it'd be infinite times more enjoyable.

It has an October release and I will most definitely be picking up a copy! After all, nothing screams Halloween like a good, scary, festive read (well, to me)! To learn a little more about the book, here's an article from Publisher's Weekly.


So... what are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. It looks a little... scary. Lol I guess that was the point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im waiting on money..so that I can actually buy some books. :]


    clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!