Saturday, May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox - (17)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


I haven't done one of these in who really knows how long, so here are some of the books I've accumulated since my last IMM. (I tried to remember all of them, but I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a few out.)


(Sorry for the crappy picture, I had to use my phone...)
Purchased:
Abandon by Meg Cabot - Still squealing over this one! Unless you're a crazy Cabot fangirl like me, you can't understand how it feels to finally have this book! It's been YEARS since it was first announced. Do you know what that's like for an impatient person like me? I am ecstatic.

Bumped by Megan McCafferty - Loved this book. Had to have my own pretty, shiny, finished copy!

Divergent by Veronica Roth - Ditto^

Timeless by Alexandra Monir - Had my eye on this one for forever and I finally picked it up!


Traded:
Between Here And Forever by Elizabeth Scott - Elizabeth Scott is one of my favorite authors ever. Super excited to read this one! (And also to see who makes a cameo from her previous books! Yes, there's one!)

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young - Haven't heard too much about this one, but the little I have has been really positive. Really looking forward to it.
Thank you, Nancy (from Amusing Reviews)!


Received for review:
How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr - Love Sara Zarr's books, and this one looks amazing! Plus, it has a great cover.

Enclave by Ann Aguirre - Initially I passed this one up, but seeing so many great reviews, I thought I had to read it to see for myself.

Vaclav & Lena by Haley Tanner - Not gonna lie, I hadn't heard of this book, but it was a nice, very much appreciated surprise when it came in my mailbox. (Don't you love surprise mail?? I do!) Anyway, after reading the synopsis, I'm glad I got it because it sounds great.
HUGE THANKS to Little Brown , InGroup,  and Random House.


Won:
Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala - Couldn't be more happy that this was the book I won from Contest Craze! And it's signed!
Thank you so much to Cindy from Princess Bookie and of course, Holly! I can't wait to read/review this one!

As you can see, I've got a lot of good reading ahead of me, and I couldn't be more happier summer is right around the corner. Eeek!

What did YOU get in your mailbox? I'd love to know/check it out! :)

Happy Reading!

20 comments:

  1. So many awesome books! I loved Divergent and as much as I've read of Tell Me A Secret so far! I also have an ARC of A Need So Beautiful and actually am squealing over it! I desperately want Between Here and Forever, Abandon and Timeless! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of awesome books. :)
    All your recieved books, are books I am dreaming about :P Haven`t read any of these..
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! =)
    Tell Me Secret is one l found out about from a contest and it sounds really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week! I loved Between Here and Forever - so good. I really really want to read A Need So Beautiful.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got Divergent and Abandon and can not wait to read them!

    I really want to read Bumped.

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some exciting new releases. Hope you enjoy them.Here is my IMM: http://bit.ly/k3wRbD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of those except Enclave, which is super fantastic. The rest all look so great! I hope you enjoy them all, Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome haul!!

    Paranormal Wasteland IMM:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have Divergent! ~sob~
    On a happier note, I loved Bumped I can't wait to buy a copy!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a ton of books! I hope you enjoy them all. Glad to know Matched and Nightshade were good reads! Makes it easier knowing they're decent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got Abandon because I've heard such good things about it. I really enjoyed Bumped and Timeless is still sitting on my shelf but I hope to read it soon.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fabulous choices!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for DIVERGENT and BUMPED. Those are two books I think I need on my shelf too.

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked Bumped as well. I keep seeing a mix of reviews on it - interesting how completely opposite the reactions have been reagdring the subject matter.

    Nice IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Mailbox post! Abandon and Divergent are both on my wishlist. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great books and such enthusiasm!! I am a new follower.


    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks. Divergent and Timeless are amazing novels.

    My I.M.M: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox6.html
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This list is great! So many titles from my TBR! Lucky you!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, great haul! There are a ton of books in your pile that I can't wait to read. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Abandon seems to be on a lot of lists this week. I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!