Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - (19)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. (But I'm sure you knew that.)


Like usually, this is going to be a few week's worth of books. I can't really keep up with which ones I've bought since my last IMM (I guess this is when I'm supposed to realize I have a problem...?), but here's a few I'm quite looking forward to.


Crappy picture, sorry.

For review:
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe - Eeek! SO excited for this one! Add it to your wish list, people!
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody - Looks cute and it's got great reviews! Win/win.
The Midnight Gate by Helen Stringer - I've been meaning to start reading MG and this series seem like a good place to start.
A Scary Scene in a Scary Movie by Matt Blackstone - Don't know much about this other than the title is awesome and it has gotten great reviews.

Thank you to Stasia + Penguin, Macmillan + In Group!!!






Bought:
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt - You guys know how much I love Barnholdt!
Love Story by Jennifer Echols - Ok, I'd say you better know how much I love Echols too if it weren't for the fact that I just realized I haven't reviewed ANY of her books on here. I don't even know how that happened (Or um, didn't happen).

I've been looking forward to these for a loooooong time and believe me when I say if you haven't read a book by either of these awesome ladies, you are missing out BIG TIME. Fix that.


What did you get in your mailbox?

8 comments:

  1. Did like everybody buy Love Story this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I've seen Love Story on a lot of IMM this week :) I've actually never tried a Lauren Barnholdt book, but I've heard fabulous things! Also, Audition looks really, REALLY cool, I can't wait for it to be released! great haul this week, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. audition looks really good. i recently read love story and sometimes it happens and enjoyed both. they're definitely fun summer reads. awesome imm--happy reading!

    check out my IMM this week. :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Audition and Love Story. Enjoy!

    Here's mine:
    http://abookandashortlatte.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/in-my-mailbox-2/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good looking mailbox! Audition and Sometimes it Happens both caught my eye! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audition looks so great! I can't wait for your review! I love Lauren Barnholdt too! I can't wait to read Sometimes It Happens! I need to order it online, none of the bookstores near me have it, how crazy is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, I loved loved loved AUDITION!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!