Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Books of 2011

Title says it all. Now, I definitely didn't read as many books as I wanted to this year (I did wayyy more rereading than I should have), but I'm glad for the ones I did. There were some definite winners- from frickin' fantastic debuts to new-to-me authors whose future work I can't wait to read, I can only hope 2012 will be as great!

So, without further adieu... this list is compiled of books *I* read this year. Some were not released this year, and one has not yet been released.

TOP 11 OF '11


11. Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Jan '12)
10. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
9.  Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink


8. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins 
7. Heist Society by Ally Carter



6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
5. Bumped by Megan Mccafferty
4. One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt


3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman



1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


There ya have it! Here's to hoping 2012 will be even better! (By the looks of it, it definitely will be! :D)

2 comments:

  1. Demonglass is going to be on my Top 10 list this year too! I loved it so much! Great list, there are some great books here.
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely making it my goal in 2012 to read all the books on your list that I haven't yet! I can't believe I still haven't read Mara Dyer and Where She Went, I need to get on that soon! Great list Briana, Divergent was definitely in my top three too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!