Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 Books to DIE For (hardy har harrrrr)

I know this is a little overdue, but this semester has me swamped, let me tell you! And it’s barely my THIRD day back. blahhhh So instead of doing anything fancy, I’ve stuck with what I do best-- a list!

The following books I’m pretty much willing to give a limb for, so in case you’re in need of one and have an extra copy of any which one... you know where to find me! 

Books I’m most looking forward to in 2012

The obvious sequels:
Mara Dyer 2 by Michelle Hodkin
Um, yeah. I don’t even know what to say other than I NEED THIS BOOK OMG. So freakin’ excited!!!
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Alex, Alex, Alex<33333 I need to know what happens. ONE MORE MONTH AND I WILL!
Thumped by Megan Mccafferty
Bumped was no doubt, one of my favorite dystopians of last year and definitely the most underrated. Can't wait to see (or read) what happens!

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Still on that dystopian kick.
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
This is probably my favorite paranormal-ish series and the only book in that genre in my list. That says something! Love love love this series. And Archer. ;)



From Favorite authors:
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Courtney Summers AND zombies. You don't need to know anything else.

Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
Lauren has yet to throw out a book I don't love. Pretty sure that streak will keep on going...

The Story of Us Deb Caletti



Sophomores:

The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour
If I wasn't interested in this book (which I am, of course), I'd buy it for the cover alone. Seriously. Cover designer, you nailed it!

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

In Honor by Jessi Kirby

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
This one sounds even better than Matson's debut. And people, I LOVED that book.



And the rest....


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
Susane always gets the best covers, I swear! If I were an author, I'd be jealous. Of course, lucky for us, the awesomeness is never limited to just her covers.

If I Lie by Corrine Jackson

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
This one is being compared to Anna and the French Kiss. My love for that book is preeettyyy intense, so this one is already pre-ordered. We shall see!

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick




I may have missed a few, but this is the majority. So if you've read any of these already or are looking forward to 'em as well, let me know! We can anxiously fangirl together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!