Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.



Crossed by Ally Condie - Read & loved Matched so I'm looking forward to finally reading this! Only took me 3 months. :/


The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta - Supporting my newfound love of this author. If you haven't read her yet, YOU MUST NOW.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - This is supposedly his best book so far, so I'm expecting BIG THINGS.

Psych Major Syndrome Alicia Thompson - Woooo a college setting! We need more new adult.

Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales - Heard this one is hilarious and with my current workload (srsly i haaate school), I definitely need a fun read.



And a whole bunch of MORE textbooks for school blahhhhhhhhh



What did you get in your mailbox? Let me know!


6 comments:

  1. Lucky you, you got Crossed :D I so want that one :D
    Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read matched so I'm super happy to hear that you loved it! I need to read Marchetta, I'm horrible I know! I have Jellicoe Road and almost picked up The Piper's Son so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one! TFiOS is just holy cow. I can't even! You must tell me what you think of this one as soon as you get a chance to read it and make sure you have tissues on hand! Psych Major Syndrome sounds really good and I agree, there needs to be WAY more New Adult books because college is hard too! I hope you like Mostly Good Girls, I've had it for a while, but still need to read it so I can't wait for your review. So many awesome books this week Briana! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to read Mostly Good Girls - it does look hilarious. I got The Fault in Our Stars on Audiobook, but I'm a little afraid to listen to it - not sure crying while driving or cleaning or working out is such a great idea! I hope you like Crossed, it didn't do anything for me, but I know a lot of folks who did enjoy it a lot.
    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. CROSSED!!!!!!!!

    That is all I have to say. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Mostly Good Girls. Highly inappropriate language. I am a little on the prudish side. I could not stop lauging. Then I hid it from my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing how many people got TFioS. Such a fantastic book. The second I was done with it I wanted to start reading it all over again.
    I really liked Matched too, so I need to get Crossed so I can find out what happens next!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!