Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Special Announcement!!!

Interrupting my current absentness to announce that today is indeed, February 28, 2012. Meaning...

PANDEMONIUM IS OFFICIALLY IN STORES NOW!!!! OMG OMG OMG I WILL FINALLY BE REUNITED WITH MY FICTIONAL HUSBAND #1 (AT LEAST, KIND OF. I HOPE! D:) OMGGGGG


It seems like just yesterday I finished Delirium and was ugly crying my little cold heart out. (Cold, because I NEVER cry. Like, hardly ever.) But now thinking about that day... I'm not quite sure how survived this wait. I read Delirium in October of 2010.  Yeah- TWENTY-TEN. D: I'd rather not think about it any longer because that wait alone is enough without the mere thought of having to go through it once more. (Which of course, I'll have to do for REQUIEM... D:  Wahhh hold me.)

Anyway, I hope you all go out and buy a copy, or two. Or three. Because you can never have too many of the same (FREAKIN AMAZING) book. Just sayin'. If you've read Pandemonium already, let me know what you thought! So far, the reviews state that it's nothing short of amazing. And boy, do I hope you guys are right! Though I'd never doubt Lauren's talent, this has been my most anticipated book since I turned the last page of Delirium, so... I'll just say I have many emotions. And twice as many questions.

Especially about that synopsis!



WELL THEN. Next time you hear from me (on here, at least- I'll be more than present on Twitter) I'll have finished the book and will be editing/adding on my first thoughts about it, to this post. Along with a review. (I say this with the best intentions of actually doing it. Exam week is coming up, after all. :'( )

Until then, happy reading!!!! <3


P.S. I LOVE ALEX HE CANNOT DIE I WON'T LET HIM.


Edit 2/29, 6:00 pm: I have the book. IN MY HANDS! Starting it now.

Edit 3/1, 8:33 am: Tried finishing last night, but was way too tired. Starting it again. About 120 pgs left.

Edit 3/1, 11:00 am: Just finished and... Um, SO MANY EMOTIONS. Idek. WTFFF.

Edit 3/1, 11:05 am: Now that I've breathed for five minutes, all I can say I'm 110% sure of is that this next year is going go by excruciatingly slow. Fml

Review to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!