Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (25)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.



Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY...
THEY GET EVEN.

Lillia has never had any problems dealing with boys who like her. Not until this summer, when one went too far. No way will she let the same thing happen to her little sister.

Kat is tired of the rumours, the insults, the cruel jokes. It all goes back to one person– her ex-best friend– and she's ready to make her pay.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she's not the same girl anymore. And she's ready to prove it to him.

Three very different girls who want the same thing: sweet, sweet revenge. And they won't stop until they each had a taste.



Though I have yet to read Jenny Han's summer series, I've read and loved Siobhan Vivian. The premise for this book sounds great (I love me some draaama!) and usually when two popular well-loved authors pair up, it's always a success.


Burn for Burn will be in stores September 18, 2012 and is published by Simon & Schuster.



1 comment:

  1. THIS. This looks so good!!! Very very intriguing! I haven't read her Summer series either, but I've heard great things and can't wait to test out this author! Great share today :)

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!