Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (28)

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma

Seventeen-year-old Lauren is having visions of girls who have gone missing. And all these girls have just one thing in common—they are 17 and gone without a trace. As Lauren struggles to shake these waking nightmares, impossible questions demand urgent answers: Why are the girls speaking to Lauren? How can she help them? And . . . is she next? As Lauren searches for clues, everything begins to unravel, and when a brush with death lands her in the hospital, a shocking truth emerges, changing everything.


The only thing better than a supernatural read is a supernatural mystery. As soon as I read its synopsis, I knew this was going to be a major sought-after title. Not to mention the cover! Nova Ren hits the jackpot every time when it comes to covers, and this one is no exception. Love it.

Also, for your viewing pleasure (as if that summary wasn't enough to make you add it to your wish list), here's Nova Ren Suma's inspiration board for the book. Are you as excited as I am now?! CAN'T WAIT!

17 & Gone will be released March 21, 2013 by Dutton Juvenile. Definitely a painful long wait, but something tells me my anticipation for it will only increase till then!


What are YOU waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this yet but it sounds so good! 2013 feels so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this sounds really interesting!! I love that there's mystery in it too! You're so right, the only ting better than a supernatural read is a supernatural mystery!! It reminded me a little of Meg Cabot's the 1800 Where Are You Series, but it seems way more intense and just totally awesome! I'm totally adding this to my tbr, thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!