Saturday, September 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (23) - The 'That Time I Almost Had A Stroke' Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren, which was inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkie.

I've been set on making these in my mailbox posts/book hauls/stacking the shelf/whatever else you want to call it thingys once a month, but what I got this week is just too good to not share right away and I didn't want to wait a whole month to post it, so here we go!

I went a little online-shopping-crazy and got quite a bit these past few days, but I'll have all that to show you in a few weeks as they are currently in transit, on their way to me.

So, like I said, I've only got one (well, technically two) book(s) to show you, but it was enough to make me jump/squeal/yell/dance around like an idiot, in front of everyone that will make fun of me. BUT I DON'T CARE! I was excited - so excited, like, on-the-verge-of-passing-out excited. If I were exaggerating, I'd maybe be a little embarrassed of this, but alas, I am not kidding around here.

Because gracing the inside of my mailbox this week, or uh, the foot of my doorstep since it was too big to fit in my actual mailbox, was....


EEEP. Look at how thick it is!*


An ARC of The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

along with

A finished copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


I, along with I'm sure everyone else who's been dying to read more Noah Shaw Mara Dyer 2, entered every contest there was for an ARC, but since I heard that the winners were being notified by email that they won, and my email was empty, I figured I was--as always--SOL. Well, apparently I THOUGHT WRONG because here were are.

This is my most anticipated read of 2012 and you really cannot imagine how crazypsychohappy I was to receive this, so THANK YOU S&S!!


What was in your mailbox? Let me know!




*That's what she said. I know.

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you got book 2. So jealous. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're crazypsychohappy! lol, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY STROKEWORTHY. I read Evolution from Edelweiss and OH MAN YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

    Seriously, the CAPS are justified. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - AHH You have no idea how happy hearing this makes me! Speaking of, I read your review and !!!! CANNOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer last night, but I was not in love with the book. Although if I hear that we get some answers in volume II, might be more likely to read it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!