Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Fall is my absolute favorite season and all the super fab releases that will be coming out definitely adds to its awesomeness. Most of these have a September/October/November release date, and the others are just books I've been wanting to read for a while, and that I feel will be most enjoyed during this season because I'm weird like that.

Here is my fall TBR pile (in a nutshell)...


Fall releases


1. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I was lucky for once in my life and managed to score an ARC of this bad boy, so this is what I will be reading next. As soon as I finish ALL of my schoolwork for the week WAHH



2. Red Rain by R.L. Stine - HUGE R.L. Stein fan here and I am sososo looking forward to this!! In case you need any more convincing, which you shouldn't, read this:

Before there was J.K. Rowling, before there was Stephenie Meyer or Suzanne Collins, there was R.L. Stine. Witty, creepy, and compulsively readable, he defined horror for a generation of young readers—readers who have now come of age. 

SEE? JUST FOR US FANGIRLS/BOYS! I AM EXCITE!



3. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - I'm excited and a bit nervous for this one, but yeah. I've had it pre-ordered and am counting down the days until it is IN MY HANDS.



4. Reached by Ally Condie - Dyyying to know how this all ends!



5. Burn for Burn by Siobhan Vivian and Jenny Han - They're going to be among the authors coming to the Texas Book Festival in October and ahhhh I can't wait! It sounds like a YA book version of John Tucker Must Die meets Revenge, which are, like, two of my favorite movies/shows ever. Can't wait for it!




6. The Diviners by Libba Bray - Heard many great things about this one already, and it's Libba Bray. You don't need to know much else to buy it.



7. Black City by Elizabeth Richards - There's just something about this one that made me pre-order already. I enjoy dystopian books, but I'm hoping for something unique with this one!



Earlier releases I will be reading soon...


8. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - Finally read Anna Dressed in Blood last month and LOVED it. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next.



9. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma - There's something about the change of weather and daylight savings time that gets me in the mood for creepy things and I've heard this book has plenty of creepy! Excited.


10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - Ditto^




There ya have it! Keep in mind, these are only some of the books I'll be reading in the coming months. Do we have any in common? Have you read any of these already? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Did you know R.L. Stine is going to be in Nashville, TN Oct. 14 talking about his new book. My sons are huge fans and we are taking them and I just pray he will sign their Goosebumps book even though he is talking about this adult novel. This is definitely an once in a lifetime thing for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that is so cool! JEALOUS. Usually when it comes to a high profile author, as long as you buy their new book/the book they're promoting, they'll sign whatever you choose.

    Have fun! That is def. a super awesome once-in-a-lifetime thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!