Friday, October 26, 2012

Texas Book Festival 2012


It's finally here! The weekend us Texas book lovers have been waiting for! If you aren't familiar with Austin's Texas Book Fest, let me help you out. It's basically THE event to attend if you're a lover of YA, adult fiction, children's/picture or even cookbooks. Basically, if you like books, you should really BOOK IT over here come October 27th.

The line-up this year is crazy good, which I love since I was unable to attend last year and I missed out on meeting Sarah Dessen. Yes, THE Sarah Dessen - I didn't take missing that well. (It was not a pleasant time to be around me, let's just put it that way...) But this year should help make it better because some of my favorite YA authors will be in attendance and I plan on going crazy fangirl on every one of them. On the inside, of course. I do know how to contain myself every now and then, and contrary to how I am/behave on my blog, I'm kind of shy in person. At least in front of those who don't know me well. If we are well acquainted, then I'm sure you wish you didn't know me well because I'm not in the least bit quiet around friends. Ha!

Anyway, here is the list of authors I'll be seeing (if all goes according to plan).

Michelle Hodkin (asdfghjkl... Especially excited for this lady! Michelle is awesome.)
Siobhan Vivian
Jenny Han
Andrea Cremer
Maggie Stiefvater
Kristin Cashore
David Levithan
Maureen Johnson
Kami Garcia
Margaret Stohl
Lisa Mcmann
Hilary Weisman Graham
Becca Fitzpatrick

If you'll be there, let me know! I'd love to meet any TX bloggers I haven't already! And if you're not in Texas and can't attend, FRET NOT. I will most definitely be thinking of you all when I'm in line for awesome signings, so keep a look out on the blog for some snazzy giveaways! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!