Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Releases I'm Dying For

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


I'll be breaking out a more thorough, insane fangirl list soon, but for now, here are the books I will basically give a limb for. You know, in case you're in need of one. :)

From Favorite Authors
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
All The Rage by Courtney Summers
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


From A Favorite Series
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin


So that's kind of an abridged version of my wish list at the moment. Do we have any in common? Have you read any of these already? If so, definitely let me know!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Just One Day, Isla and This Is What Happy Looks Like! Oh, and Requiem though I haven't read Pandemonium yet! (Literally just finished Delirium yesterday and LOVED it!) Also can't wait to finally read the Mara Dyer series! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I'm dying for Isla and Requiem and Retribution!!!! And Dance!!!!

    My Tuesday Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe I forgot Sarah Dessen! Totally kicking myself over that one.. But I'm totally with you on most of these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really read anything outside the contemporary genre but I did read Masque of the Red Death & really enjoyed it so I can't wait for Dance of the Red Death! I'm so excited for the new Sarah Dessen! and for you to read Right of Way <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO EXCITED FOR REQUIEM OMG. (I'm even more excited now, since I read Hana last night. I'm probably going to have to reread Delirium and Pandemonium in preparation.)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!