Sunday, December 2, 2012

In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves: November Edition

In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren, which was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

First off, Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all! Last month was pretty hectic, especially school-wise with finals and last assignments, and then there's the holiday shopping I've been killing myself with, so I haven't read all that much, or bought many books. The ones I did receive however, make me happy. Quality over quantity, right? ANYWAY. Onto the books!


Purchased:
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill (not pictured)
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (free on Kindle)


From ARCycling:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Big thanks to Nancy from Girls in the Stacks!


Physical review copies:
The Farm by Emily McKay




Received for review:
Renegade by J.A. Souders
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Also Known As by Robin Benway

Thank you, Tor Teen, Bloomsbury and Netgalley.



***

So that's it. I'm crossing my fingers I'll get to tackle at least half of these books during the holiday break. Hope you had a great week in books as well. Link me below and I'll be sure to check it out!


Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. You got quite a good bit this week. The Farm has been popping up a lot lately. And Dance of Shadows. Happy reading!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so hoping to get approved for Dance of Shadows!!!! Fingers crossed.

    Meant to Be is totally adorable. I hope you enjoy it.

    I have Sweet Evil at home too, but haven't read it yet. I have heard very good things about it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!