Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hey, a PSA

Okay, for some reason I completely missed the expiration date of my domain name and it has since expired with really no way for me to renew. (Seriously, I've been up for HOURS trying to find ways and NOTHING! GRRR) Google needs to seriously get on the whole helpful Customer Service bandwagon because that was a good 13 hours of my life I will never get back.

Anyway, since www.breesbooks.com is no more (SOB) I went and got a new one. So, TA DAH!

I am now  www.breesbooks.net or, www.breesbooktalk.blogspot.com

(Also, for some reason I do not know of, the 'www' in the beginning is necessary for the link to work. I don't even know and at this point, do not even care. My head is still cramping.) Also, I can't even set up a redirecting thing so that when you type in breesbooks.com, you are transferred here. Yeah, that's not happening because the world hates me. I'm still working on getting things sorted, though - just bear with me!

The new domain did not work, still fixing, so for now - the above blogspot url will just have to do!

And just... try to remember, I guess? But if you're subscribed to me in some way, I don't think you should have any problems. If I did indeed lose all my followers however, I will completely lose it you don't even know.

So that's that. Have a great rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!