Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves/IMM (27)

In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

So I haven't done one of these since last November so I thought maybe it was about time. And ok, I know this may seem like kind of a lot but they were all purchased within the last month, so I don't think that's too bad. (I'm probably missing a few I forgot about, but oh well.) Anyway, books!


Won:
Mara Dyer pack from the ever awesome Michelle Hodkin


For review:
Snow White Must Die by Nele Neuhaus - Ever since Gone Girl, I've been way more open to reading thrillers. Very excited about this one.

Jane Austen Goes to Hollywood by Abby McDonald - I'm kind of a sucker for anything Austen and this one looks oh, so cute! EXCITED.


Bought: (I'm surprised by all the adult books I've been interested in lately! This is new. And weird. But I like it.)

YA
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Insurgent (special edition) by Veronica Roth

Adult
My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
Blue-eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov


The Norton Anthology of American Literature
Textbooks? blahhh! Yeah, I know, but this set was pretty cool and the least boring of the bunch so I thought I'd share. It's for American Lit, by the way, and it includes some of my favorites like Robert Frost, EE Cummings, and Sylvia Plath. So yeah. I'm kind of excited. Or at the very least not dreading it. (A textbook I might actually read? WHAT WHERE AM I)



What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm totally jealous of your awesome Mara Dyer shirt! I'm so happy you won though, you're the biggest MD fan I know! :D
    Snow White Must Die sounds really interesting, can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    I have the Norton Anthology of American Lit books too, except mine aren't so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altered sounds really good and I love the look from the collectors edition of Insurgent! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while yοu аmеnd your sіtе, how
    сould i subsсribе fοr a blog ωebsitе?

    Τhe account aided me а аppгοpriate deаl.
    I were tіny bit acquaіnted of this your brоаdcaѕt
    pгovidеԁ brilliаnt clear concеpt

    Here іs my web sіte - garden centers for sale

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!