Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves/IMM (29)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

This week has been one of the most hectic ever, and well... one of the only ways that really helps me unwind is shopping. Especially book shopping. So yeah. It shouldn't come as a surprise that instead of not buying any more books like I said, I totally did anyway. I'm a liar. Apparently saying something as if it's true doesn't make it so.

And also, SO MANY awesome titles were released this week, how could I not?! Anyway, BOOKS!


Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver (I am so happy to have all these stories in physical form.)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Already read last year, and loved loved loved it!)
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

So so SO excited to have all these! Now to find the time and mood to read them... (But I at least I have them now, and my shelves are stocked!)


What did YOU get this week? Any new releases? Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. I really loved Taylor's first book. I can't wait to read the second. Hope all your books are good!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Days of Blood & Starlight! And I can't wait to dive back into the Delirium series.

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start the Delirium series asap! I need to look out for the books the next time I'm at a bookstore. :)

    Enjoy the books you got.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently read Requiem and Days of Blood and Starlight and enjoyed them both. Hope you do too! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished DoBaS, and it was sad. :( but I hope you will like it despite that.

    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I'd love to get my hands on Let the Sky Fall. Happy reading :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading Let the Sky Fall right now. It's good! LOVE LOVE Days of Blood and Starlight. Hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you, I LOVE that we're able to buy the stories in physical form to go with our pretty Delirium trilogy copies! :) You must let me know what you think of Let the Sky Fall and I can't wait to read Days of Blood and Starlight too! We should totally do a book talk on that one and of course Requiem (which I still need to get, can you believe that the B&N I went to didn't have it in stock!?) I think I burned holes in the guys head with my evil stare lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read DAughters of Smoke and Bone. My sister loved it so hard, but I just haven't found a chance to start it!

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let the sky fall is one of the books on my wish list:) Looks so great, love the cover:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!