Friday, March 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves/IMM (30) - Hoarder Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.

So. One of my book orders came in this week - YAY! I wasn't really expecting them so soon, but I'm not complaining! Also, yeah, this may seem like a lot and I look like I a total hoarder in denial, but I got a reeeally good deal on all of them, it would have been crazy stupid of me to pass them all up. (This is my dangerous shopping logic.)

Purchased



Adult:
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Italian for Beginners by Kristin Harmel
Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas



YA Contemp:
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer



YA Dystopian/Paranormal/Fantasy/etc:
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Thumped by Megan McCafferty
Defiance by CJ Redwine
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna



Gifted/Won:
Let the Sky Fall swag from Shannon Messenger for pre-ordering Let the Sky Fall


Overall, a pretty good week for me. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love getting swag. Especially signed swag! You got a lot of great books this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've got some brilliant books - though I'm afraid I've only read one of them, and I've heard good things about The Lost Girl and The Darkness Shows The Stars. The swag looks awesome too! Hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many goodies!! I love Lisa Kleypas' historical romances but I haven't read many of her contemporaries.

    I still need to read Girl of Fire and Thorns. I've heard absolutely amazing things about it.

    Enjoy your books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!