Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD to buy... but still haven't read



This week's list speaks volumes to me because I am very guilty of buying books faster (much, much faster) than I read them. Add in the fact that I am totally a mood reader and a big pre-orderer, and, well... it shouldn't come as a surprise that my TBR list is currently about a mile long.

1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
4. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
6. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
7. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

and about 200 more... :/

My reasons for putting off some of these, I think, are justifiable. For example, some are in a series that isn't completed yet (Bloodlines) and I'm a terribly impatient person, or apart of a series someone completely spoiled for me (Cremer's). Others, I have no real excuse for other than the fact that school sucks and takes up all my time and energy. blahhh


So, do we have any of these in common? Have you read any of the above? Let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Aww you listed almost all books I haven't read so I can't harass you about them like I wanted to. I'm sure you'll love Audrey though! Definitely recommend. I'm with you on 1 and 2. NEED to get to those. And 9! I feel like I just wouldn't like Shiver though. I think I'm doomed to not like Maggie Stiefvater's books with possibly The Scorpio Races being an exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, YES to The Scorpio Races! It's the only Stiefvater book I've read, but she really lived up to the hype with it, IMO.

      Delete
  2. So many great books! Bloodlines is fantastic! I can't believe you have it on your shelf and have yet to read it. GET ON THAT!

    Nikki @ Imaginative Adventure

    “There is no friend as loyal as a book.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally justifiable! I get stuck in the middle of series a lot, too. Then, I have to go back and re-read the first books to understand what's going on in the next installment and that's way too much work, so yeah ... I get ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series was a great read for me; that totally sucks that someone spoiled the whole thing! Also, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Paranormalcy were both amazing books, so definitely read those when your time frees up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had Paranormalcy and Daughters of Smoke and Bone for quite a while. I guess I need to start them!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I LOVED Bloodlines, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Paranormalcy! I hope you gobble them up once the full series are published in the first two cases and whenever you have the chance for the last!

    Happy reading, Briana! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wolfsbane was one that I had to buy, but still haven't read either. Me Earl and the Dying Girl looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There aгe some pеoрle who maу not hаνe aсne, but
    theу suffег fгom uneven skin tonе or mаybе thе ѕkin
    јust doеsn't look its best. As we grow older and older, the production of melanin in the body reduces and due to this reason we see some black spot on our face or on our skin. This will need more than a single remedy and can be pricey.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: spots on the skin

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!