Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD to buy... but still haven't read
This week's list speaks volumes to me because I am very guilty of buying books faster (much, much faster) than I read them. Add in the fact that I am totally a mood reader and a big pre-orderer, and, well... it shouldn't come as a surprise that my TBR list is currently about a mile long.
1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
4. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
6. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
7. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
and about 200 more... :/
My reasons for putting off some of these, I think, are justifiable. For example, some are in a series that isn't completed yet (Bloodlines) and I'm a terribly impatient person, or apart of a series someone completely spoiled for me (Cremer's). Others, I have no real excuse for other than the fact that school sucks and takes up all my time and energy. blahhh
So, do we have any of these in common? Have you read any of the above? Let me know!