If you frequent this blog, or know me at all, you'd be wise to predict this week's theme holds a special place in my heart. There's nothing like a great fictional boy to make a good book all that much better. The following are my ultimate faves that have me totally jealous of the MCs...
1. Alex Sheathes - Delirium by Lauren oliver
2. Noah Shaw - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Adam Wilde - Where She Went by Gayle Forman
4. Dexter Jones - This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
5. Travis Stephenson - Something like Normal by Trish Doller
6. Archer Cross - Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
7. Sean Kendrick - The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Finnick Odair - Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
9. Marcus Flutie - Sloppy Firsts by Megan Mccafferty
10. Michael Hayden - Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
Every love interest by Meg Cabot
Every love interest by Lauren Barnholdt
Every other Dessen boy
So there we are. Do you love these boys as much as I do? Who's on your list? Let me know!
P.S. I'm fairly sure I've already done this topic in a freebie TTT, but since I went through the trouble of sorting them by my current preference all over again, I thought I'd post again.