Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Book Boyfriends


If you frequent this blog, or know me at all, you'd be wise to predict this week's theme holds a special place in my heart. There's nothing like a great fictional boy to make a good book all that much better. The following are my ultimate faves that have me totally jealous of the MCs...

1. Alex Sheathes - Delirium by Lauren oliver
2. Noah Shaw - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Adam Wilde - Where She Went by Gayle Forman
4. Dexter Jones - This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
5. Travis Stephenson - Something like Normal by Trish Doller
6. Archer Cross - Hex Hall  by Rachel Hawkins
7. Sean Kendrick - The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Finnick Odair - Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
9. Marcus Flutie - Sloppy Firsts by Megan Mccafferty
10. Michael Hayden - Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers

Honorable mentions:
Every love interest by Meg Cabot
Every love interest by Lauren Barnholdt
Every other Dessen boy

So there we are. Do you love these boys as much as I do? Who's on your list? Let me know!


P.S. I'm fairly sure I've already done this topic in a freebie TTT, but since I went through the trouble of sorting them by my current preference all over again, I thought I'd post again.

3 comments:

  1. Not familiar with your list other than Finnick, but if they are on your list, then they must be crush worthy. :D

    Jessica @ Literary etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that I probably could've predicted 8/10 of these even if I don't agree with all of them! One we can both agree on: MARCUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with all of Cabot's men. She makes them all so wonderful — my favourite being the president's son in All-American Girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!