Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fave Book Covers



This week's top ten list is compiled of some of the pretty faces that have graced the books I've read. I'm definitely the type to pick up and/or buy a book based on its cover and these most definitely have contributed to my reading/shelving them. So without further adieu...



1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


2. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (I am super sad about the cover change!)


3. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma


4. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill


5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano


6. Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara


7. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Old cover >>>>>> New cover)


8. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (This cover caught my eye way back when, I had to pre-order it months in advance!)


9. Ten by Gretchen Mcneil (Seriously such a great cover. I only wish I loved the book as much.)


10. Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield


Any covers here that you like? Which titles are on your list? Let me know!


10 comments:

  1. The Meant to Be cover is so cute, I love the colors! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/05/20/bookcovers/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a poster of it on my wall, I like it so much haha. I have a postcard of it though, which will just have to do.

      Delete
  2. Imaginary Girls is a stunning cover! Just the colour contrasts and the concept...great choices! =D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share a couple of the same favorites - Imaginary Girls and Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone. Both are so haunting and beautiful. I also love the cover for Lovely, Dark, and Deep. I hope the insides deliver!

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Haunting" is exactly what I think of when looking at both of them! I think they are a perfect fit for their content.

      Delete
  4. Oh you and I have VERY similar tastes! All your covers save three are favorites of mine as well:) I couldn't pick them all for this TTT because I haven't read them all but they all made my Cover Love Pinterest board!:)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly you have great taste! ;) And I love the idea of a pinterest board just for pretty covers - I'll have to get on that!

      Delete
  5. There's a new cover for Unspoken???? I love the original. And Born Wicked - why would they change it. The original was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, yes. I loved the original too - esp in person, it's so shiny!

      This is the new one: http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1366638367l/17838197.jpg

      Delete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!