Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (37)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

Just One Year by Gayle Forman
After spending an amazing day and night together in Paris, Just One Year is Willem's story, picking up where Just One Day ended. His story of their year of quiet longing and near misses is a perfect counterpoint to Allyson's own as Willem undergoes a transformative journey, questioning his path, finding love, and ultimately, redefining himself.

Okay, seriously, there isn't a book out there that I want more than this one right now right this second. In fact, I was kind of driving myself crazy just the other day thinking about it, I decided to reread Just One Day again. And let me tell you, it's just as great the third time around - one of my absolute favorite books ever, and I know I'm going to love JOY (hahaha fitting acronym ain't it? I think so.) just as much.

Just One Year will be released October 15, 2013 by Dutton Juvenile, aka the super awesome Penguin people.

And you all should totally go out and pre-order your copy like I did the second I saw you could pre-order it. (Yes, I'm a little obsessed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!