Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves/IMM (34) - July Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

So... I'm finally back to monthly STS/IMM posts thanks to my inability to not spend the $$$. Anyway, these are the books I acquired this month...


Crappy picture, I know, I am sorry.

Purchased:
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein not pictured
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas not pictured (idk how I forgot - it was my fave of the month!)


For review:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky
Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown
Night Film by Marisha Pessl

Special thanks to Shelf Awareness, Atria Books, and Daria Snadowsky, especially! Cannot wait to read!

Unsolicited:
Belladonna by Fiona Paul

Thanks, Penguin! Now, to get book one...


What books have you gotten lately? Let me know!

19 comments:

  1. The Distance Between Us looks really good! Great haul:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good! I'm still stumped on where to start with my review, haha. It was a cute one!

      Delete
  2. I need to read Venom by Fiona Paul! I'm really excited for the Anatomy books - I have them for review but they're at my house and I'm at my parents' for a week... eep!
    Enjoy your books :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've heard good things about Venom, so fingers crossed! Hope you love the Anatomy books! I'm planning on reading them soon.

      Delete
  3. I want a lot of the books in this haul. I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of The Distance Between Us. After Pivot Point I'm starting to become something of a Kasie West fangirl. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, after reading The Distance Between Us, I'm dying for Pivot Point! You won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  4. A great haul! I'm really excited about The Distance Between Us. Belladonna has a gorgeous cover.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS! :) Sharon ~ Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - I really like Belladonna's cover. And TDBU was such a cute read!

      Delete
  5. Loved Venom and dying for Belladonna! The Distance Between Us was also really cute and funny! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by Some Like It Paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that's good to hear! I really need to get Venom soon.

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul of books. The Distance Between Us looks nice. Come visit me as well. Following via bloglovin

    Grace
    http:// gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TDBU is really great! (And thank you for following<3)

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of many of these but AAH The Distance Between Us! I haven't read it, but I am REALLY looking forward to it because I've only heard good things about it :D I hope you enjoy your books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the cutest contemps I've read this year- such a great beach read.

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to read Belladonna. Great haul, I hope you enjoy your finds!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked Venom, I'm hoping I will too.

      Delete
  9. Anatomy of a Boyfriend & Anatomy of a Single Girl have had some rave reviews as of late! Also I'm currently reading Two Way Street by lauren barnholdt and really enjoying it. Her writing style is fantastic. I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Major Barnholdt fangirl here, haha. She is great, and Two-Way Street is one of my favorites - sooo glad you like it!

      Delete
  10. I have never read any of these, but I hope you like them. Happy Reading!
    Here were my new additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!