Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: September Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This month pretty much killed my already dying wallet, tbh. Even though I didn't go to Austin for the Austin Teen Book Fest, I thought spending the gas money on books would be a nice consolation. So now I'm poor again. But who am I kidding IT WAS WORTH IT.


Books shown:
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
Jessica Darling's It List: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness & Perfection by Megan Mccafferty
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill


E-books:


Yeah, the cover most def isn't my fave to say the least...
Where I End And You Begin by Andra Brynn
I'm not the biggest fan of New Adult and haven't had the best luck with self-pubbed books, that's no secret by now, BUT! This book. It was good, people. If you like NA, or even if you don't, give this one a try. It's emotional and different, and doesn't have a sex scene in each chapter. And it's only .99 cents right now! In case you can't tell, I'm kind of pushing this book. I'm just excited I've found one I reeeally like.


Hope you all had a great week/month in books (and, you know, in general). Be sure to leave a comment or link below and I'd be happy to stop by and see what you got!

12 comments:

  1. All Our Yesterdays and Fangirl: Want!

    I'm not into new adult too (but I'm trying!) I also don't like NA's with sex in every chapter so I might check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our yesterdays is already on my tbr and I'm hearing great things about it. I've got about 200 books that I want to read NOW! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm SO jealous you got a copy of How to Love. And Fangirl is an awesome book! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to Love has gotten a lot of fabulous reviews on it. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT haul!! I really loved All Our Yesterdays and Fangirl. I'm reading Where the Stars Still Shine right now - I have a feeling it will be incredible. :) Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic list this week! Almost all of them are high up on my TBR - All Our Yesterdays, How to Love, Fangirl, Rose Under Fire, and Where the Stars Still Shine! Have fun reading all these great books!

    Here's my STS this week!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know there's a lot of mix reviews about how to love but i for one LOVED it. i hope you do too. that is an awesome stack of books--lots of excellent reads. all our yesterdays is currently my favorite book of 2013.

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to see your list, because I've read a bunch of them (WTSSS, Rose Under Fire, Vicious, Fangirl, and All Our Yesterdays), and they were all great! You're in for a treat. Such a wide variety of genres, but I rated all of them 4 stars or higher. Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list this week! I can't wait to read Fangirl and All Our Yesterdays. Happy reading :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always worth it to be book poor! ;) Especially with all the awesome books you got. I think All Our Yesterdays sounds like such a good book. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got How To Love over the weekend! And I loved Where the Stars Still Shine and All Our Yesterdays :D Hope you enjoy your books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! And I'm so sorry for the late follow-up! D:

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!